I think it's funny that they came up with a name for conspiracy theorists who believe that Barack Obama is not a U.S. citizen. Don't these Birthers realize that:
1. Barack Obama was undeniably born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961.
2. Even if there is no birth certificate to prove it, there is a "2007 certified abstract copy of his Certification of Live Birth".
3. Even if his father was a British Citizen, making Barack a dual citizen and not qualified for U.S. Citizenship, an 1898 U.S. Supreme Court case says anyone born in the U.S. is a natural born citizen.
4. Even if Barack was born in Kenya and that foreign born children can obtain a Certification of Live Birth in Hawaii, his mother was a citizen of the U.S.
5. Even if the then-applicable law would have required Obama's mother to have been in the U.S. at least "five years after the age of 14", but Ann Dunham was three months shy of her 19th birthday when Obama was born, um, ahh, um. Gibbs? Can you help me here? Oh yeah, he's a natural born citizen because I say so!!!
6. Even if he did relinquish his citizenship when he lived in Indonesia as a youth (6-10 years old) after his mother married Lolo Soetoro and moved the family to Jakarta, remember what I told you: he's a citizen.
7. Even if Barack is still not a citizen, what do you want to do about it? Put in Joe Biden?
Hawaiian Birth Certificate
Music: TMSIDK Episode 16
2 days ago