Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Walmart Gene

I have no political opinion about whether Walmart is good or evil, or if it's exploitive to it's employees or not.  I know that I can buy some products at lower prices at Walmart and I'm a big Free Market proponent.

The other day my son and I went to Walmart.  On our way into the store, I was noticing some of the characters unique to the Walmart shopping experience.  So I asked "Is there a Walmart gene?".  It seemed obvious that there must be some genetic connection that described these unique characters.  As we walked around Walmart, our shopping experience was more joyous as we tried to identify which of the other shoppers might have the special Walmart chromosome.

If you can't wait till your next visit to play this game (or you refuse to shop at Walmart), try this site: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

1 comment:

Kristy Rohrer said...

Haha! Some of the pictures on that website are disturbing!